**I added links to Amazon for some of the items listed below in case you want to bulk order.**
*Want me to send you free recipes, diet and training advice? Yes Please!
· One scoop whey protein
· 2 TBS Sugar-free pudding mix
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 2 egg whites
· 2 TBS non-fat yogurt
· Small ziplock bag
· nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray donut mold with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Pour mix into ziplock baggie and seal closed.
4. Cut about ½” diagonally at one corner of the baggie to form a small opening.
5. Use the opening as a tip to squeeze mixture circularly into donut mold.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
These can be placed in the freezer until ready to eat! Then just warm in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to thaw.